The Women’s Influence Center is dedicated to ignite women’s influence for years to come. As we continue to celebrate women’s successes, and advocate for our members, our efforts ensure that Southern Utah remains a great place for women to work, play, and learn together.
Our Vision: Every Woman Will Be Heard and Elevated, and Will Succeed.
First Year Achievements
- Women's Influence Center partnered with the St George Area Chamber of Commerce in 2017 to help bring personal, professional, and leadership development to the women of this region.
- Women's Influence Center provides one of the region’s ongoing formal women’s business training/expansion programs… an effort we will expand upon in 2018 and beyond.
- The Women’s Influence Center leadership partnered with the Women’s Business Center in SLC to bring virtual learning services to women in our region.
- Women's Influence Center worked with Susan Madsen and The Utah Women & Leadership Project (UWLP), a powerful organization exhibiting an ongoing commitment to strengthen the impact of Utah girls and women.
- Women's Influence Center, with the Chamber of Commerce, produced the Annual Ignite Your Influence conference an exciting 2-day workshop for women to be heard, elevated, and succeed.
- Women's Influence Center is providing a significant financial commitment to provide an annual scholarship to support women in the region to launch businesses, obtain training, and secure resources.
View on Strong Women
“I’ve had the opportunity to work and volunteer around the world, and one thing holds true wherever I go: women thrive with the support of other women. I see it in my girlfriends, in the young entrepreneurs I mentor globally, in the college students I’ve taught over the years, and among my professional colleagues both here and abroad. The Women’s Influence Center is an example of what happens when women come together in sincere support of one another.”
- Shirlayne Quayle Women’s Influence Co-Founder
Frequently Asked Questions