All women in today’s world, from stay at home moms to CEOs, benefit from overcoming obstacles, gaining knowledge and experience, and obtaining keys to achieving greater success.
If you live, work, and conduct business in Southern Utah and surrounding areas, you are invited to join the Women’s Influence Center as a member so you can build meaningful relationships and gain essential insights to establish your influence and be heard, elevated, and succeed.
- Promoting your events and activities to Center members.
- Exclusive access to the member directory.
- Access to member-only events, activities, and resources.
- Discounted rates on conferences and workshops.
Women’s Influence Center offers guests and members opportunities to network regularly. These opportunities will allow you to forge ties that will create a meaningful and lasting community of mutual support.
Entrepreneurial women in business, professional women, community leaders, moms/mothers-to-be, women in education, and retired women are all welcome to gather as members and unite in a common cause of commradery.
- To provide a candid social atmosphere and encourage stimulating conversation and exchange ideas.
- To foster diverse women ventures and support a variety of interests, passions and pursuits.
- Allow sponsors to address the discerning audience and provide information.
- Encourage members to exchange business cards on an individual one-to-one basis.
- Have a great time, create some great memories and show appreciation to everyone in attendance.
- Reservations are required for events and luncheons. Payment must be received prior to participation in the event. Invitations for events are posted on our calendar.
- Membership application forms are available on site and on our website. Non-members are welcome to attend three meetings prior to making a decision on becoming a member.